Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Spanish on 1240

Thank you Neil.  This is a recent change.  WCNC 1240 is // to WZBO
1260.

http://www.ecri.net/news.htm

"Grand D, La Mas Mexicana" is the sound of the growing Hispanic
market now heard on Elizabeth City´s WCNC 1240 AM and Edenton´s WZBO
1260 AM.  The "Grand D" format is big, bold, and programmed to a
lifestyle rich in culture, diversity, and high energy. It´s a hot
hits Regional Mexican format that blends just the ideal amount of
Rancheras, Nortenas, Banda, Grupos, and a taste of Mexican Tropical
and Tejano music. The two Spanish AM radio stations will include
exciting interviews with some of Latin America´s hottest artists as
well as a series of special programs that will not only entertain the
audience but will inform the ever growing Latino community in the
area.