Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] !DX Milestone - 1600th Station MW station heard!

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] !DX Milestone - 1600th Station MW station heard!

Congrats.

I would have to agree that they are probably not using
the 90 watts at night.  I have been hearing them far
too often in Toronto recently.  And with the IDs (from
co-owned) 1150-WTTT on more than one occasion.

Niel Wolfish
Toronto, Ontario