Re: [IRCA] WTWP has shut off IBOC

The more TeamBLOC talks, the more they sound like grifters. Dissemblings more
preposterous than ever. Latest re 'twenty year return' is absurd.

Analong's elegant simplicity is what makes it durable in face of constant
innovation. Compelling programming would heliarc it into permanence.

But high-viscosity BigKorpseorate dullards believe talent is unnecessary.

By the by, latest R/W issue suggests 'Fatso' underwent Hi-Fibre & Grecian
Formula Makeover upon leaving NAB for private piratical pursuits. Impressive.

Life's truth's are simple - bad form to flaunt what you have. I don't have
hair. I keep it short to avoid any suggestion, however slight, of flaunting my
hairjob.

Rest assured, had I a bouffant of the sort obnoxiously flicked about by Bubba
Bullshale, I would not color, dye, or otherwise augment it. The 'Yul Brynner
Final Solution" remains the only course of action open to me. So what's with
'Fatso'? Does Grecian Formula (r) and a stint at Dr. Kellog's Clinique
d'Colonique somehow convey success inevitable?

As for iBLOC, VladMart selling boxloads of nifty $5 AM/FM 'Sport Radios'
which seem somewhat waterproof.

Five bucks and they probably pull decent DX in their own right and run
forever on batteries.

iBLOC?  To paraphrase Sunny vonBulow's loyal servant, Maria Schrallhammer;

"For what iBLOC?"

Here's what local salesvolk say about iBLOC:

Wha'?   "Yeah. Sirius, got it."    "HD? Costly." "Doesn't work well."
"Something wrong."
"Customers returned couple of units we sold." - not exactly a recommendation.

When will these digital prevaricators quit their cynical charade?

           Dr. Zecchino

P.V. Zecchino, T.D.
Manasota Key, FL

:"A people should know when they're conquered."
                          -Quintus,  "Gladiator",
                           c. 2000, Ridley Scott