Re: [IRCA] KKOL

KLER was in last night as was KCMY.  While I was listening, KCMY was doing talk (election coverage?), which helped KLER stand out.  KENI was in well after 0500 PT this morning...so well that I thought I might have a chance at KFQD but it didn't happen.  I fell asleep listening to very nice signal from KICY/850.  KPUA?  Poo!  Hawaii doesn't exist.  Its a figment of Patrick Martin's imagination.  I don't know why I can't get Hawaii anymore.

  Mike Hawkins

The Kaskey Family <kaskeyfamily@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I also heard KKOL 1300 atop several stations just after midnight. However, the c&w I was getting was from Carson City. I've never heard KLER. I also noted KLOK getting kicked around but I was getting ESPN from KPUG. This morning between 6:05-6:25 a.m. PST I was getting a good mix on 670 of KPUA & KBOI. Best I've heard KPUA in
20 years or more. KENI also nicely atop of 650 when directing the loop their way. I can hear another station under the dominant on 1200 but since both are Indian programming I'm not sure which is which. Assuming KYAA is my dominant.

Don Kaskey
S.F. CA