[IRCA] Vry Nice, Bottom to Top: TPs, Nov 8

[IRCA] Vry Nice, Bottom to Top: TPs, Nov 8

Gee, it was like mid-October.  Virtually all of the usual suspects
were there, and the upper band was more active hat I've seen it inna
couple of weeks. 43 in audio, overall.  Most of the usual JJs, KKs
and even CCs. 567, NHK1, Sapporo is usually only threshold audio on
good mornings.  It was the strongest of the season.  612 remained at
just below language recognition and I really couldn't tell, but it
seemed EE/DU. There was also that same level on 1098, presumed
Taiwan.... most likely the best of the season for that one. 1134
showed well, as did 1206, both of which are usually blotted out here
by adjacent Vancouver stations. 1251 showed the first decent audio in
many days, though it was only threshold. and 1377, CNR1 and 1503
Japan were doing excellently.... an unusual event this late in the
season.  Finally, 1593 was in some form of Chinese, not parallel to
CNR, so it was almost certainly unneeded Heilongjiang.... first time
in decent audio in a long while.

Very nice way to start the day!

JOhn B.