[IRCA] WWNH 1340 DX TEST WILL END AT 12:40PM

[IRCA] WWNH 1340 DX TEST WILL END AT 12:40PM

Sorry folks, but the Operator On Duty(me) is  tired as hell and I have to be
up at 6:00am.

I expected my boss to be  back and cover for me, but he's not. I apologize
for any trouble that the early  conclusion of the test has caused anyone.

Paul Walker
WWNH  1340
Madbury, NH