Re: [IRCA] Re 1520 Stuff + AM results

> Results overall were terrible to the west, but netted
> 760 WEFL Tequesta FL and 1080 WTPS in Corla Gables FL,
> along with lots of Cubans, and other Latins. Both FL
> are new to my Toronto log and I've not heard WEFL at
> my Burnt River site either.

> - Saul

Saul, I wonder if you ever get any sign of my local WLCC
Brandon (E. Tampa) Fl, also on 760, formatted with
music of northern Mexico. I'd think this kind of skip might
help them reach you as well.

- Bob                            2322 est (sometimes when I
post 2 msgs together, they come back widely
separated in time, as if I were a spammer)