Re: [IRCA] Dare I Say Mid-Winter Anomaly??

Re: [IRCA] Dare I Say Mid-Winter Anomaly??

Bruce,

Yes, DX is still alive and well out here, but not with the "punch" of a
few weeks ago. But after all it is November. Right now a storm is going
on with driving rain and wind gusts in the 50 MPH range. Supposed to get
worse during the night with gusts to 70 MPH. Hopefully all of my
antennas will stay. I presume they will as they went through 85-93 MPH
gusts last year. Even the Eastern beverage only fell out of the wild
plum tree is runs through the branches. Easy to put back up.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager