[IRCA] TA's

Hi Everyone:

Many TA carriers in earlier this evening, probably around 40 or so detected. Only a handful of which produced any audio, 153-Norway, 162-France, 189-Iceland, 1134-Croatia, 1215-UK and 1377-France. All of these are regulars of which 1134 was the best, though not that great. The odd one out was 531 which produced light rock type music without any vocals. The carrier was definitly centered on 531 and not 530 so it wasn't RVC. No spoken language or ID heard thu the TOH period around 02:00UTC. In the past I have heard Algeria, Germany and Switzerland here, but this time I'm not sure.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with AOR 7030, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 110' & 125', 28' vertical and 1000' longwire.