Re: [IRCA] TP for 10-29

Today was actually worse than yesterday up here, with TPs pretty much
non-existent  this morning.  With the K-index around 3 all weekend that
didn't surprise me.  This far north a sustained K of three pretty much
kills the path to Asia.   Did here a few DU carriers, but nothing
terribly exciting.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta