Re: [IRCA] Oldies-660

I think I had that, too.  I had a station under WFAN all night but it wasn't KTNN- the audio stream didn't match.  I couldn't get an ID either.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

Marc DeLorenzo <midcapemarc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Tried for KTNN-660 but no luck here.  In partial WFAN phase null had someone with rock oldies including Beatles "Please Please Me" at 0011 EDT and 1969 hit "Good Morning Starshine" by Oliver at 0025 EDT.  Any help appreciated.  Been up for 21 hours now - time to crash.
--
Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, MA