Re: [IRCA] 1200 happenings

I listened to 1200 on the way home from work tonight and had bits of
KYAA behind CJRJ.  Until now I would've had to travel thousands of miles
to hear two Indian language stations on the same frequency (not
necessarily Hindi, since India has 17 major languages and countless
others.  I believe Punjabi is the dominant language among Indians living
in Vancouver, but I'm not an expert on the subject).  CJRJ is about as
strong as CKWX tonight and splattering onto KEX, so it'll definitely be
a force to reckon with.

Bruce