[IRCA] 1200 happenings

With the new super powerful CJRJ, I thought I'd try my hand at phasing.  I could hear something in the background.  On went my Misek phaser (thanks again to Steve Ratzlaff for putting one together for me), and after a little bit of fiddling, I was able to completely null out CJRJ (virtually anyway).  I heard a wonderful ID for the Furs (or was that the Burrs?)  Radio Network (they were play by playing a basketball game, which the hometown boys won.  Again, I marvel at the utility of the phaser.  What did I do all those years without one!!!!