Re: [IRCA] 4-K-ZED 531

Hi John,

The 4KZ letter is already typed! I need to  put it in the emvelope along
with the CD. It has three call IDs on the CD with slogans. I had heard
that a storm tore up their tx site and they were operating ND with a KW
or two. I had no idea if that has changed. According to my old
Australian pattern book from the 80s, the 4KZ pattern was pretty tight.
   The C&W is 2PM I am pretty sure. The news  & talk is probably 4KZ as
that is what they were running when I heard them.
   I would send a tentative. A rare one indeed.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager