[IRCA] heard ktrb testing yesterday

Hi all, yesterday, I heard ktrb in San Francisco at 860 testing
yesterday with an open carrier, with an announcement by a female
announcer stating, ktrb San Francisco, on the air for testing at low
power.  This must have apparently been a tape, because there was
another one of those that they ran, where the announcement cut off
during the first part, as it repeated twice, but if they were at low
power from here in Oakland, that was one mighty fat spread accross
860,, it was almost as if I was in Fresno, hearing the 860 signal from
Modesto, so I wonder what their full power signal sounds like.
Incidently, I think I heard them between 1 and 2 in the afternoon
yesterday.

                    Marty,
                    that was then, this is the Chinese smtp server