Re: [IRCA] TPs for 26Oct06

At 07:56 AM 10/26/2006, you wrote:

>At 14:23 26/10/2006, you wrote:
>>Lots of audio this morning...39 at last count, but strangely
>>unsatisfying....virtually no "armchair" copy which makes it fun to
>>listen.  Instead, most of my audios are 6's which yield no content,
>>unfortunately.  Perhaps more will appear as dawn
>>approaches.......Walt.
>>

>My feeling is that the peak was between 1300 and 1400UT, Walt.   Will
>check the propagation monitor tonight.
>
>My satisfaction came from logging NHK1 with quite good levels on,
>wait for it, 891.....9 kHz south of my local on 900.  Yes, I phased
>two Flags together to junk 900, but the carrier was very noticeable
>even without the phaser.
>
>Now, breakfast, work, real life.
>
>best wishes,
>
>Nick
Right, Nick.  I checked briefly around 14:50 for the last time, and nothing at all exciting.  Just a lot of pretty feeble hets.  In summary, this was a rather good Asian morning, especially early on.  This morning I was up at 03:15 delivering a baby and returned home at 05:30.  Instead of heading back to bed, I went upstairs to dx.  Plenty of audios, but most were not that strong.  Still, more audios than I've heard in quite a while.  I sure didn't hear the NHK on 891....good show.  My graph shows a "2" only on that frequency.  38 audios on MW plus 4 on LW....not a bad haul.........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria.