Re: [IRCA] 1130 Vancouver!

Bummer on my end.  All I had was the Louisiana station way over WBBR on 1130.  There was a third station way down in the muck but I couldn't bring it up.  Also couldn't snag Arizona on 660, despite reports of it on the East Coast last night.  I had a very weak signal under WFAN but couldn't do anything with it.

I was definitely left out in the cold last night.  :(

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

Barry McLarnon <bdm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: On Wednesday 25 October 2006 22:12, Jim Renfrew wrote:
> 2212 edt    1130    Vancouver traffic report!   QRM from KWKH with country
> legends.
>
> BC #2!

I also snagged CKWX!  Real mess here with WBBR, KWKH and WDFN getting in the
way, but heard "News 1130" slogans, local weather, mentions of New
Westminster and the Okanagan, etc.  To make certain, I brought up their web
stream (http://www.news1130.com) which conveniently runs a minute or so
behind the on-air signal.  BC #2 here too.

Meanwhile, on 660, CFFR trading places periodically with KTNN, CHQR on 770,
and other fun stuff!

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON