[IRCA] Internet delays

I frequently converse by e-mail with an old friend in my home town in
IL. I sent an e-mail to him on the 20th. He received the message and
responded to it quickly. The response just arrived here 5 days later. It
was date stamped on the 20th. Other messages sent between this same
person and myself during this same period have arrived at both ends in a
timely manner. This seems to me to be a widespread and intermittent
problem not related to a specific carrier.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/