[IRCA] 1600 "WKHB"

I wonder if anyone can help me with this.

I recorded the following on 1600 kHz around 0600 UTC on 23/10

http://paulc.mwcircle.org/1600mystery.mp3

It's actually slowed down a little from the live recording and needs a couple
of listens.

I think I can make out "60's" and "70's" and a possible call WKHB.

WKHB is on 620 kHz and is located in Irwin PA. There is not much info on
the net apart from a Wikipedia piece which states that it runs 60s and 70s
music and that its former call was WHJB.

Now WHJB is on 1600 from Bedford PA.

Can anyone help:

a) do you reckon the call heard is "WKHB"
b) does WHJB on 1600 relay WHKB programming overnight (I think the time in
PA would have been 0200 local)?

The map shows that Akron OH is not too far away and WAKR 1590 was a reasonable
signal a little later.

Paul
Troon, Scotland