From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bob Young
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 4:06 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Champing at the bit

I misspelled Colombia a while ago as Columbia and was taken to task so here
is my correction of a misused phrase: Champing at the bit, not chomping at
the bit, although this error seems to be used very widely and is getting
more and more common. Just had to show that I'm not semiliterate I guess,

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma