Re: [IRCA] Unbelievable morning!!!

Quoting Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>:

> , Amazing. JUst to think, I almost
> missed it as I did not get up until almost 1500, Unbelievable and
> amazing!!!

Ah, that was the secret....I'd stopped listening by 1500UT, hi.   Actually,
things had pretty much faded out by then here, though suspected Vietnam was
heard poorly at around 1445UT.  As Colin said, otherwise not too spectacular
here, though fine signals on 774 at times, and 1287 boomed in for a bit also.

I'll look at today's propagation recording tonight to see if there was post
sunrise enhancement that I missed.

best wishes,

Nick