Re: [IRCA] Mail Delays

I have not paid attention to exactly how long it has taken a posting I
have sent to reach me. But I know I am not getting the postings in order
like I used to. Maybe a posting that was sent at 2:27 AM might reach me
after one was sent at 2:42 AM.
Some postings have showed up twice too. One 4 or 5 days ago showed up a
couple days late and then it showed up again a week later. Strange. I
hope all of this dies down.  The postings to the NRC list have been
within minutes. The IRCA postings can be minutes to days. Lately  they
have been minutes to hours at least.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin