[IRCA] WBAL-1090 Cheating??

1090 WBAL   MD   BALTIMORE  0000 16/10/06
Booming into Tennessee with sports talk. ID- "The station with record, WBAL,
Baltimore" then into CBS news. [WM-TN]

They must not have switched their pattern, as I should not be able to hear
them at this time of night. or they are cheating. I don't believe that
conditions are so great that I can get an S-9 signal off the back of their
night pattern.

DXer: Willis
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' long wire