[IRCA] Channel Master 6515 Super Fringe

I picked this up today at an antique store in Monroe, GA for ten bucks. It's red and seems to work well so far. However, the dial is a bit off and I don't know how to fix it. It was still a nice purchase and it's a nice looking little portable radio.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!