[IRCA] TP or lack thereof

Started listening just after 1400 to a few carriers only, then
discovered that I had a bad coax on the Flag input to the
receiver.  So really only listened from about 1420 on.  Audio on 567
and 774 likely Australia, but too weak to tell for sure.  Also 774
suffered from a huge het about 137 Hertz high from the dominant
signal, sometimes near dominant itself, but any audio seemed to sound
more like jamming, a sort of propellor sound.  This was heard only on
the westerly Flag, so likely not Asiatic?

  At 1448UT, down under EE talk by man is dominant, perhaps the best
level this morning.   Talk included the phrase "I never promised you
a rose garden" repeated a couple of times; without the accompanying
song, I guess it could have been EE lessons on NHK.  Nothing else was
in audio at the time, and what direction finding I could get
indicated a more northwesterly arrival.

best wishes,

Nick