Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: [Amdx] 710 & 1340 off air in Western NY souther ON

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: [Amdx] 710 & 1340 off air in Western NY souther ON

1340 WLVL Lockport NY has returned to air (as has 96.9
and 29 in Buffalo).

That leaves 710, 104.1, 101.7. Maybe I can catch some
sunset skip if I go mobile, but I can't get out of the
downtown until well after 6 pm, which means likely I'm
outa luck on that one.