Re: [IRCA] Winradio G313-E

Jim wrote:

Hi Jim. I've owned the G313e for almost a year now. In my opinion it is
the best receiver that I have ever owned, which is saying a lot since
since I have owned most of the top rated receivers out there at one time
or another. I'm sure the post you are referring to must one of John
Bryant's, a fellow G313e owner with a to die for QTH these days =)

This receiver definitely has a bit of a learning curb involved in using
it to its full capabilities. Not sure what is going on with your LW
observations, but I consider its performance there top notch and have
not noticed noisy operation. I suspect after you get a few weeks and
months experience operating the receiver, you may well agree. I do some
NDB DX down there, and all I can say is.. wow. Same thing with MW and SW.

Have fun,

73,
Brandon