Re: [IRCA] HD Radios - snap them up!!

I'm wth Mike.

I've stood in a store and told the clerk that I refuse to buy an item that
requires me to fill in and wait for a rebate.  The look in his face was,
well, dumbfounded.  I said, "I refuse to buy items with rebates."  He said,
"They all do it now."  I said, "No they don't, and I'll find one somewhere -
even if it's a little more money - and buy what I want today."

Felt good!

Brent Taylor
Doaktown, NB