[IRCA] The success of phaser units

Folks, I've never had a Phaser before.  I was very fortunate to obtain one a day or two ago, but tonight was my first whirl with the unit....a Misek designed unit and expertly constructed by one of our members.  (no names, since I haven't asked his permission).  Go to the sounds section at
www.dxer.ca  and download the mp3 file for 690 and be amazed!  I sure was........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC