Re: [IRCA] 1422//756

I'm envious of all you guys up north (at least when I'm inside the house) for the DX you can pick and choose from.  If I get the central part of the US or Canada, I'm tickled.  If I get the east, I wake up the housemate.  TPs are not that common, and TAs are a pipedream, and you can fill that pipe with whatever you want.  I tune to 850 a few times a night, just because I'm so tickled to be hearing KICY...same goes for KENI/650 even though its there almost every night until Nov/Dec.  Sigh...

  Mike
  Campbell CA
  central latitudes
  surrounded by Asians and Hispanics and RFI (on the radio too!)

Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Woman talking //756, sounded like German inflection, followed by
brief musical interlude. Don't think I've ever heard 1422, and 756
probably not for 25+ years!

best wishes,

Nick