Re: [IRCA] delayed messages

Same here, although the IRCA delays are never more than a few hours.

-----Original Message-----
From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Patrick Martin
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 6:37 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] delayed messages

Nick & Doug,

Same here. Last week one day I posted a bunch of tips. They showed up on the
NRC list, but not the IRCA. Plus another time I posted an e mail one evening
and it showed up the next evening, almost 24 hours later.
Someone thought it was a Web TV issue, but I have never  seen that with Web
TV. I am getting personal e mails quickly as usual.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager