Re: [IRCA] Spain to BC coming into IL tonite

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 01:02, Neil Kazaross wrote:
> Quite good to prarie Canada. Cool 880 best ever..ie entertainment quality
> oldies on peaks but big fades w/Brandon's C&W QRM (WCBS phased). CJDC 890
> IDed for the 2nd time and also an ad for an auction. C&W mx u/phased WLS
> and bothered by KVOZ and traces of other stuff.

CKLQ always seems to be top dog here when 880 opens up to the west.  CJDC?
Just a dream here.  CHRB-1140 was huge last night, and on 660 I was hearing
CFFR at times, with their new "660 News" format.  On 770 I had a talker that
could well have been CHQR, but I couldn't get anything definitive.  In the
end, nothing new, but interesting conditions.  And TA hets were interfering
with domestic DX on many channels. :-)

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON