Re: [IRCA] WUMP DX Test QSL - CORRECTION

Re: [IRCA] WUMP DX Test QSL - CORRECTION

> > though Les was working on this one too, but who knows??? He doesn't
> seem
> > share a lot about his efforts until something happens.

*** I don't know what's wrong here, but I've seen numerous updates from
Les on the various lists to which I subscribe. This is a voluntary
effort by Les all the way, and he does have a life and is entitled to
it. Let's give the man a fighting chance here !

I emailed Les a couple of mp3's from the WLLL-930 test after he
announced he'd be QSL'ing that and I had an emailed verie within days
!!

I can understand some degree of frustration about tests which promise
to but never QSL -- WTIC-1080 from maybe 5 years ago is a good example.
Unfortunately we didn't have anyone back then who had volunteered to
either do it from the start or afterwards. We do now, and I for one
appreciate it.

We have to remember here that nobody, not the arranger, not the CE, not
the station owner and not the Test coordinator **owe** any of us a QSL.
They are provided as a voluntary service by some one of those folks,
and usually out of their own personal time.

There's going to come a time when nobody will step forward to do this
because they don't want to deal with the flak !

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA  ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20ID