[IRCA] Pool

Don -

Way to go, now you join Kevin in Tony's Hall of Fame for a perfect week.
Don't have to worry about quitting my job and moving to Vegas because
I've got no job to quit, hi!!! Even if I did, I'd probably immediately
make a U-turn and go completely into the tank. Even Maria was excited
for you this weekend as you made your run.

Well no subway series and Joe Torre is in deep doo-doo. What does it
take to make Steinbrenner happy? - win everything every time and bore
people to death. I have always thought Torre has been a miracle worker
considering what it's like to manage the Yankees. Now they wanna bring
back Lou Pinella on the job. They would have been better off getting rid
of Torre a few years back and bringing on Willie Randolph!!! Hoping now
for A's and Cardinals in the Series.

Saw a little bit of the Sharks tonight, Very impressive so far - at
least they're getting off to a good start for a change.

Off to Pismo Beach for the next few days - looking forward to soaking up
that clean coast air - will be back Friday to make my fearless picks for
the upcoming weekend of games. Hang in there, you're not that far out
and there's still a whole lot of time left. Take care.

Bob

P.S. Did a little DXing this past weekend. Of note, noticed strong SS
talk format on 1260 which is apparently KWEI. 60 watts at night - yeah
sure. You get them often down your way? Also heard C&W there but no ID
yet - but pretty sure this is KPOW. Now if I can just drag my butt out
of bed in the early morning just to try 774 out of sheer curiosity ---- .