Re: [IRCA] KVCE-1160 "right wing talkers"

Re: [IRCA] KVCE-1160 "right wing talkers"

That's about all you hear here in good old "liberal" Massachusetts, if it's
not Rush "Oxycontin" Gas Bag, it's Krudge or Drudge or whatever his name is
(got the name right either way). The last straw was when they turned my
local daytime 50 KW oldies show on WCRN into right wing talk. I e-mailed
them and thanked them with something like: that's just what we needed here
in Ma, another right wing windbag radio station. Haven't heard your welcome
from them for some reason. There's others but can't name them for obvious
reasons.

Bob Young
Gasland, USA