From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Patrick Martin
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 9:52 AM
To: Neil Kazaross; Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Columbia 650, or perhaps Colombia

KAZ,

In school Geography was my favorite subject abnd I generally got A's & Bs in
it without any trouble. History, I did well in too. I remember contacting
Radio Moscow around 1965 and asking them about the history of the Czar's.
Eugena Stephonova wrote me back a 3 page single typed letter telling me
about the Czar's. I turned it in with a term paper and got an "A". DXing and
school went hand in hand for me.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin