[IRCA] Orcas Island

Orcas Island is part of the San Juan Islands, about 90 miles North of
Seattle on the US/Canada border. We are northeast of Victoria, BC and
SW of Vancouver BC.... out in the water between those two cities.  US
territory, but just barely. I look up the waters between Vancouver
Island an the mainland of British Columbia.... right at the coast of
China by the Great Circle.  All other routes of TP DX are pretty
land-locked, though.

John B