[IRCA] Decent but varied cx tonite

Some interesting stuff in tonite but nothing new. Decent to Alberta..with
Cool 880 Edmonton (Oldies) about the best ever heard. Rather rare CBX 740 in
there with CWHO phased at times weak and // 1010 and 540. Only bits of BC on
1130 since KWKH is really strong (day pattern ?)

790 KXXX Colby KS(C&W Your brand of country) likely on day power and and
quite strong. KTNN 660 still on day power once again and at times I need to
phase it to hear much from WFAN !! Some BC at times u/WHO 1040 but all in
all things not getting past Alberta and attempts to log Alaska struck out.
No trace of CJDC on 890 and only a rather strong KVOZ u/phase nulled WLS.
Many stations from Manitoba and Sask. in very well.

KNBR 680 good at times, but not so much from KNX 1070 which was only occ in.

Weird to hear some ESPN promos on 700 fading o/u phased WLW. The only ESPN
on 700 is sunset skip catch KXLX from WA, but I've never had them on night
rig. Later it was KSEV with talk, but they don't carry any ESPN do they ?
Also had some talk coming u/WBBM but just couldn't ID it w/them phase nulled
and then I lost it. I've never had KKOH on night rig w/WBBM on.

This is a more northerly night here rather than a So.Cal/NW Mexican night.

Also had 684 Spain audible on the West BOG's which certainly is rare, but
lots of low band hets...I'll need to get back to the TA BOG's at some point
tomorrow night.

73 KAZ Barrington IL R8A and Phased BOG System aimed west