[IRCA] iMac radio applications

I'm going purchase a new computer system between now and the
end of the year. The new iMac is on my short list as well as
Dell and Sony PCs. Apple/iMac users--what applications do
you find useful for overnite recordings and logging
programs? I've done some research on-line and found a few
that look promising but I'd like to get some opinions from
active iMac/Apple users/DXers. A definite option is the
Parallel application for the iMac that will allow me to use
my current PC-based (Windows XP) stuff on an iMac.

Let's not get into a Apple vs. PC debate!  I'd just like
some recommendations on Apple-specific radio applications.

Thanks!

Bruce Winkelman
Tulsa, OK