Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KDB 1600

Mike,

Just incase my ears are playing tricks on me, I have it dubbed to both
CD & cassette and I will have some others listen to it. I don't know
what to think about it, especially since CC does not own the KDB calls
in Santa Barbara. Really weird. If I would not have taped it, I would
have thought I misunderstood the calls and forgot it, but the tape is
there.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin