Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KDB 1600

I gotz ta teach youse guys about Google!!!  KATZ web site has a studio phone number listed as 800-541-0036.  They're calling themself "The New 1600. Hallelujah Radio".  If its an 800 number, try it out.  It won't cost you anything (unless you want to give them your ATM card as a donation).

  Mike

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Too bad it is Saturday morning in St. Louis or I would call them. I
wonder if they have voice mail mentioning the calls?

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager