[IRCA] Loggings from N.E. MN 04 Oct 06

 A good morning for far western DX.  All relogs. Nothing new.

  660  KTNN  AZ  Window Rock.  0625 CDT.  Rel music and Navajo talk.
Mention of Assembly of God church.  Big signal.

  690  CBKF1  SK  Gravelbourg. 0635 CDT.  Mixing with  CINF. Both had fair
signal.

  760  KFMB  CA  San Diego.  0655 CDT.  Local ads.  I.D.  "KFMB San Diego."
Jim Bohannon show.  More I.D.s.  No sign of WJR.

  880  CHQT   AB  Edmonton.  0701 CDT.  Local news from "630 Ched news."
Good signal.

1190  CFSL   SK  Weyburn. 0830 CDT.  Over WOWO with local news. Fair signal.

Paul LaFreniere
Grand Marais, MN