[IRCA] World Radio

Gang,

I just got back from Tucson where I went to give my brother a break caring for
my Dad.  While I was in Tucson World Radio published, in the October issue,
the article I wrote about my Wife helping me put up an antenna in a snow
storm while I was trying to work 3Y0X DXpedition on the Ham Bands. (Peter the
First Island) See: www.peterone.com   I did not see the issue until I got
home but I knew that it had been mailed by the sudden flood of email from
Hams whose wives are not, (how shall I put this)....not as supportive as
mine.

One said, and I quote, "I hope you realize what a rare gem of a wife you
have!! I read your column in the October issue of World Radio about her help
in putting up your antenna and must say if you don't take her at least out to
dinner I will personally come and punch you in the nose and I'll take her to
dinner! Hi! Hi!"

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001