Re: [IRCA] IRCA convention in Seaside

Jim,

It was a great convention. Probably a record turnout or close to it with
34 attending. The station tours were a lot of fun too. I can't remember
a time when we had so many from East of the Rockies.
A write up will be in the bulletin in the near future. I wish you could
have made it.  I may do another sometime in the future again.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager