[IRCA] Asian // information coming

Hi Steve,

On page 486 under Korean you will see 648 vld, thats Vladivostok. Next to 648 vld you will see 3995 vld.  these are // to each other.  A fast way verified what your hearing.  I will come up with some more for you Steve since your going to Grayland soon. The other guys have most of the //, but  I get the impression that they want you to find the // yourself.  That was a complaint that Chris had.  Chris and Criag had a difficult time trying to figure out what station they had.  Its hard to tell the Asian languages apart from each other.  They would say the frequency and most to the time I would tell them what station they had.  China uses CNR 1, CNR2, etc. , up to eight different programs  I can give you the frequencies that I heard at Grayland along with my notes on the station.  Japan has the NHK 1 and NHK 2 networks.  I have to type out my catches at Grayland for Chuck, who will then send all of Grayland receptions to Pat Martin.  I will send you a copy of this too.

I will get a check for $60.00 off to you latter today.  What day are you leaving for Grayland?  Will get you the informattion to you before you leave for Grayland.

Dennis