Re: [IRCA] Broadcast Test Coordinator/QSL Manager?

Re: [IRCA] Broadcast Test Coordinator/QSL Manager?

Les,

I am in the same boat QSLing  KAVT, as the QSLs do not come from the
station. I just have the permission to QSL the station from the CE. Some
may not view a QSL as valad. However, in my case, I sure have QSL'd a
lot of reports from all over the world. So apparently a lot of DXers
consider them valad enough.
Go ahead and send in your proposal to the BOD. You will get my vote. No
doubts there. Any QSL is better than none and DXers that QSL reports are
pickier than a lot of station personal. I know I am. I got an e mail
report from a DXer overseas that heard Radio Disney on 1680, but it was
without an ID, other than the Radio Disney ID. I told the person to
catch something to ID it as KAVT and I will QSL the report. So he is
trying to log it again. WDSS MI is also Radio Disney on 1680. What good
is a QSL, if it is not valad? As much as I love QSLs, if I did not log a
station, like in sending a tentative report, I would want the station to
tell me so. I don't want a non-valad QSL ever! THat is one reason I
generally send audio with my reports. It is much easier to QSL something
you can hear.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin