[IRCA] Sept 25: TP Paths Seem to be Healing???

[IRCA] Sept 25: TP Paths Seem to be Healing???

Wonderful time at the Convention. There were only a couple of people
taking candid shots at the convention and I hope that they can post
some captioned shots, soon.....  A BIG thanks to Convention host
Patrick Martin, to the radio stations that we visited and to the 6
DXers who took part in the well-received Presentation Session.
Everybody did a great job!  There were oodles of fine things to
purchase at the auction (I swore that I wasn't going to buy anything
and came back to Orcas Island with a cardboard box full.) Patrick and
Phil Bytheway outdid themselves in scrounging things for the auction
and to Phil for being a superb auctioneer.

This morning was a pretty decent Japanese morning on Orcas Island,
though it was limited to that..... My Aussie wire is still down, so I
didn't hear what may have been a decent Aussie opening. All the Big
Gun JJs were there and only 972 and 1566 of the Mainland Asians (both
South Korea.)  This kinda propagation has been the situation before
when a period of solar disturbance was ending and thing were on the
mend, so here is hoping.

More Convention comments within the next 24 hours.

John B.