From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 850 in Northern California

Hi, what is the oc, and as for koa, many times, when these stations go
off, they never shut their carriers down, and k g o is a good example
of that, for many times, I wanted them to go off so I could hear zona
when it was on 820, but it never did, except once on Nobember
fifteenth, 2003, but I didn't know it was going off, so I missed a
clear shot at zona, only found it was off when I played back a video
tape I had made.