Re: [IRCA] 850 in Northern California

On Sunday 24 September 2006 10:45, J999w@xxxxxxx wrote:
> << Sure it was FF?  Dunno who you had, but it wasn't CKVL - they went off
> the air
>  about 6 years ago (moved to 690 and became CINF).
>
>  Barry >>
>
> Sure was. Does that ONT station run FF?

I take it you're using a station list based on the FCC database, which shows
many Canadian "notifications" which aren't actually on the air.  I believe
there's only one Canuck left on 850, and it's a little 1 kW in AB that runs
C&W.

I don't see any likely candidates listed for FF on 850 in the Caribbean
either.  Any chance you bumped the dial and were on 860? :-)
Got an audio clip of this one?

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON