From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Patrick Martin
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:18 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club ofAmerica
Subject: Re: [IRCA] A Fair Morning: Sept 20

John,

JOWF 1440 used to be fairly common here on the coast in the 80s, but I
have not heard it in ages. One reason could be, I don't have 1440 into
my splits on the R8 too. It only holds 100 frequencies in the memory, so
I can't have them all. I guess I need an R8A or B. hi.
  Unfortunately, I overslept this morning, but I plan to get up tomorrow
morning. Yes, indeed the convention starts on Friday. I got the
convention booklets all copied and stapled together tonight, along with
the IRCA quiz too.

See you soon.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.